Sunday, October 10, 2010

Picture taking time in Europe!

Hey everyone!!
This weekend was spent here in Harlaxton. I did go into Nottingham to go shopping with a couple of friends, which was a lot of fun, but other than that I studied and organized my life! I decided to dedicate the post to the interesting photos I've taken so far in my trips. I've really gotten into taking photos since I've been here, and I'm really enjoying finding things to take pictures of!! I hope you enjoy!

If you have any questions at all, just let me know!
Cows in Ireland!

Fruit Fly on a flower, Cliffs of Mohor

Weeds and Cliffs of Mohor!

Dandelion, Cliffs of Mohor

Popeye, one of Willie's horses!

Pigeon in the wall of the Licoln Castle!

Oldest pub in England!

Harlaxton Manor

Harlaxton Manor

Clonmacnoise, Ireland

Wispering Door, Conmacnoise

Clonmacnoise and the Moon!
Cheers!

Leash

3 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME pictures, Alicia!!!! You'll have an apartment full of framed pictures when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Thanks Aunt Sandee! At least I wont have to worry about decorating! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia
    I see some awesome Christmas gifts here for Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete