Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last Night in the US

Hello everyone!

So, it's the night before I hop the pond to England! I just booked two trips through the school; one for an elite tour of the Tower of London, and the other to Ireland. There, we're going to be in the Dublin area for four nights! It'll be nice to have that extra night in an amazing looking country! I'm here at a Holiday Express in Kenosha, after spending a really fun night hanging with my mom, dad, and my aunt and uncle. We went to Chili's to have dinner when my aunt got a call from her daughter, my cousin, saying that she is basically going to be going into labor soon! So, that was really exciting/nerve-raking!!

I've had a lot of well wishes sent my way, and for them all, I want to say thank you! I really love them all and hope I really do have an absolute blast!!

Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment